April 29, 2022
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – REGISTER HERE!
WILDFIRE & FOREST RESILIENCE TASK FORCE MEETING
Thursday, May 5
9:30 | Registration
10:00 | Resource Fair – Hosted Table Discussions on Wildfire Resilience Themes
11:30 | Lunch (provided)
1:00 – 4:30 | Wildfire & Forest Resilience Task Force Meeting
4:30 – 6:30 | Local Beer & Wine Reception
FIELD TOURS throughout SONOMA COUNTY
Friday, May 6, 8 am – 2 pm
- Building Sonoma Valley Wildfire Resilience through State, Local, and Non-Profit Partnership
- Expo: Zero Emissions, Air District Programs, Biomass Business Competition
- Wildfires in Sonoma County: Historical Context, Recent Events, and Preparedness into the Future
- Redwood Resilience: Post-fire Conditions and Management in State and Regional Parks
- A Living Laboratory for Wildfire and Forest Resilience: Applying Western and Indigenous Science to Land and Water Stewardship
- Private Landowner Resources: Casul Ranch in Western Sonoma County
- Wildfire Risk Reduction, Water Supply Resiliency, FloodMAR, Tribal Stewardship, River and Ecosystem Restoration
February 24, 2022
Friday, April 15, 10:00‐12:00 via Zoom
December 22, 2021
The NCRP is pleased to offer project development technical assistance for projects that improve forest health, increase wildfire resiliency, address drinking water, watershed health and wastewater needs, and help communities and ecosystems address and adapt to climate change. Direct technical assistance will be provided by a team of regional experts to help build projects that are competitive for upcoming funding and implementation opportunities.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis through April 2022, and reviewed periodically.
For more information see: Request for Project Concept Proposals for Project Development Technical Assistance
November 11, 2021
The NCRP is pleased to announce that it submitted a regional NCRP Urban and Multibenefit Drought Relief Grant proposal on January 14, 2022 and plans to submit a NCRP Urban and Multibenefit Drought Relief for Underrepresented and Tribal Communities Set-Aside Grant proposal in early 2022.
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR), is providing $190 million in grant funding through the Urban and Multibenefit Drought Relief Grant Program for interim or immediate relief in response to conditions arising from drought across California. The drought relief goal is to address immediate impacts on human health and safety and on fish and wildlife resources, and to provide water to persons or communities that lose or are threatened with the loss or contamination of water supplies. The Final Guidelines/ Proposal Solicitation were released on October 29 and can found at the following link: Final 2021 Urban and Multibenefit Drought Relief Grant Program Guidelines and Proposal Solicitation Package
September 30, 2021
The NCRP Leadership Council and Technical Peer Review Committee Meetings are held quarterly on the third Friday of the following months: January, April, July, and October. All meetings are open to the public with opportunities for public comment.
Please Join Us!
2022 MEETING DATES & LOCATION
- January 21, 2022, 10am – 3pm – Zoom
- April 15, 2022, 10am – 3pm – CANCELLED!
- July 15, 2022, 10am – 3pm – Weaverville area or Zoom
- October 21, 2022, 10am – 3pm – Eureka area or Zoom