June 11, 2021
NCRP Workshop & Input Session: Prioritizing Local, State and Federal Investments in Forest & Community Resilience – Thursday, July 15, 9:30 am
NCRP Leaders, Staff and Partners will share information on a proposed framework for prioritizing funding investments that will be refined based on your input.
Please join us. We want to hear your perspective on the highest priority investments in fuel load reduction, forest health, community health and safety, climate action and extreme event resiliency.
- Update on California’s Wildfire & Forest Resilience Action Plan, Patrick Wright, Director, Wildfire and Forest Resilience Task Force
- Panel Discussion: Elected Officials & Agency Representatives
- Overview of NCRP Prioritization Process
- Thematic Breakout Sessions
- Panel Discussion & Presentations: spatial analysis, mapping, modeling & integration of Traditional Knowledge, local knowledge and data