June 20, 2022
Request for Project Concept Proposals for Project Development Technical Assistance
The NCRP is pleased to offer project development technical assistance to Tribes and economically disadvantaged communities to support grant applications to the following funding programs:
- NCRP Regional Forest & Fire Capacity (RFFC) program
- Department of Water Resources (DWR), Proposition 1, Round 2, Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) program
- Other funding programs for projects that improve forest health; increase wildfire resiliency; address drinking water, watershed & wastewater needs; and help communities & ecosystems adapt to climate change.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis through July 2022! This Request for Concept Proposals is targeting the following:
- Water Management Projects in anticipation of the NCRP Proposition 1, Round 2, IRWM Implementation Project solicitation (expected to roll-out in August) for projects that promote climate change resiliency, water quality, community health, and water self-reliance
- Wildfire Resilience and Forest Management Project Environmental Documentation: CEQA/NEPA and other Permitting support
- Forestry and Wildfire Protection Projects that provide capacity enhancements, forest & watershed health, wildfire resilience, fuel load reduction, ecosystem health, biodiversity, climate change mitigation/ adaptation, community health & safety, and workforce development.
For more information:
- General questions: Katherine Gledhill firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.795.1235
- Tribal questions: Sherri Norris, NCRP Director of Tribal Engagement email@example.com or 510.334.4408