CA Stormwater Quality Association Annual Conference, virtual event
The conference will be interactive and include the outstanding content and program that we are known for, as well as a variety of opportunities for networking.
- Two-day virtual conference: Tuesday 10/26/2021 – Wednesday 10/27/2021
- Multi-track technical presentations, panels, and training workshops will be live-streamed per the conference agenda, including live Q&A with the presenters.
- All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand post the live event to conference registrants through the end of 2021. This will provide maximum flexibility and greater educational and professional development opportunities for registrants, who can view the live stream as well as over 50 hours of recorded technical content in their own time.
- The virtual exhibit hall will provide attendees with the opportunity to interface with exhibitors and explore innovative goods, services, and ideas:
- Attendees will be able to speak live one-to-one with a representative or make an appointment for a later date/time
- Included will be an exhibitor-sponsored prize drawing for attendees who visit a set number of exhibit spaces
- Networking opportunities – all registrants are welcome to join us virtually!
- Welcome Reception: Monday 10/25, 5:00 – 7:00 pm: This is a great way to break the ice before the official start of the conference
- Open Networking Space and Café: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm: Feel free to join a virtual table with fellow conference goers anytime during the day, including lunch time
- Coffee Talk with Water Board Staff: Catch up with State and Regional Water Board staff in the Café. Details coming soon!
- Tuesday Evening Reception: Tuesday 10/26, 4:00 – 6:00 pm: A unique opportunity to socialize after a day of presentations with fellow conference attendees
- Post-Conference Hangout: Wednesday 10/27, 4:15 – 6:00 pm: A chance to unwind with old and new acquaintances after the conference.
October 26, 2021 – October 27, 2021